Su-Yapı was accredited to Quality Management System certificate ISO 9001: 2000 in the year 2002, and has arranged the company’s management and operations according to this system.
Quality management policy of the Company is based on ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System certificate issued in the year 2010.
OUR POLICY FOR QUALITY
- To perceive the requirements and expectations of the Client and to be determined to fulfill them,
- To define the resources required for fulfilling the Client’s requirements and to devote all these resources to this end,
- To create a working environment based on respect to and communication with the Client,
- To observe legal requirements in providing the services,
- To sustain improvement in services in order to achieve the targeted quality.
Our objectives for quality, including fulfilling the requirements of the product in every unit and at every level, are namely:
OUR OBJECTIVES FOR QUALITY
- To decrease both the number of in conformities and the cost arising there from,
- To increase the rates of return and Client satisfaction under projects,
- To provide sustainability of Quality Management System certification,
- To have a respectable position in the sector at national and international levels, and to maintain this position,
- To minimize the risks and liabilities of the company as a consequence of Quality Management System,
- To provide new job opportunities, ultimately.